Table Of Contents
Pimples and acne is a nightmare
Pimples and acne haunt many women since their teenage. They are most commonly found on oily skin due to the pores clogged with excess sebum, dirt and dead cells. They are a great embarrassment when participating in a group of people.
They leave ugly scars and blemishes, and the experience is really a nightmare. Sometimes, they are also found on dry and normal skins. Some of the most common reasons for pimples are hormones, having oily food, heredity, cheap cosmetics, improper makeup removal methods, improper face cleansing, stress and traveling.
Some of them cannot be avoided while, some of them can be ignored. Best suggestion is to avoid those that are a threat for acne.
Effective home remedies to get rid of acne and pimples
A number of recipes are available but the most common and effective ones are discussed below:
- Brown Sugar Scrub – Brown sugar moisturizes, cleans clogged pores and exfoliates dead skin. Mix two teaspoons of brown sugar crystals with one teaspoon of honey. Apply the scrub on a clean and dry face and exfoliate gently in circular motions and let it settle for 15 minutes. Now wash your face with lukewarm water, followed by cold water.
- Neem Mask – Neem possesses antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties. Mix one teaspoon of neem powder, half teaspoon turmeric powder and half teaspoon honey, to make a smooth paste. Apply the mask all over the face, avoiding the eye area. Allow the mask to dry and rinse off with plain water. Repeat regularly thrice a week and see the amazing results.
- Cinnamon Mask – Cinnamon is a spice that has antiseptic properties. Mix half teaspoon each of cinnamon powder and gram floor to one teaspoon of honey and apply the mask on clean and dry face. Wait for 10 minutes and wash off with plain water. Pat dry with a clean towel. Repeat twice a week and see the results.
- Orange Peel – Orange peel has vitamin C and has antiseptic properties. When applied on skin, it removes dirt and clears the clogged pores. Dry orange peel in shade and grind it into powder. Mix half teaspoon of it with one teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of milk. Apply it all over the face and gently exfoliate the dead skin in circular motions. The results are definitely amazing.
- Potato Pack – Potato is a natural cleanser and when applied on the skin, absorbs excess oils to balance the sebum in the skin. Cut potato into slices and directly rub them on the skin gently, in circular motion. After 5 minutes, leave it to dry. Wash with plain water.
Get the best out of effective ingredients
Treating pimples and acne prone skin is really challenging, but it is not impossible. A variety of expensive products are available in the market, but you can get similar results by using inexpensive ingredients that you can get in your home kitchen.
Try all of them till you find the best recipe that best suits your skin so that you can get the maximum out of your treatment.