Table Of Contents
What Are blemishes?
Blemishes are ugly spots and scars left behind by various skin disorders, after their treatment. Pimples, acne and rashes are some of the main causes for blemishes, and it is a nightmare for most of the women until they are cleared. Today’s cosmetic industry promises that their products help to fade down the blemishes.
But, one should remember that they are not only expensive, but also include harsh chemicals that might damage your skin in the long run. Also, all creams available in the market are not suitable on all skin types.
In fact, it might appear that the results are successful in the beginning, but later, they might slowly show adverse effects on the skin, resulting in great damage.
Therefore, taking care from the beginning by using natural ingredients will not only enhance skin texture, but also protects your skin from various threats of skin disorders.
How does nature contribute to treat blemishes?
Nature has offered mankind with free gifts that effectively help in the treatment of blemishes. The amazing fact is that, they are frequently used in our day to day schedule. Therefore, you need not expend separate time for treating your skin. Instead, you can use them while you are working at home.
Effective gifts of nature
Some of the effective ones are listed below:
- Lemon – Lemon possesses acidic properties that go deep into the skin to remove blemishes. Mix one tablespoon of lemon and thick yoghurt and make a smooth paste. Apply all over the face and let it dry. Rinse off and pat dry. You can see instant results. However, for more results, apply thrice a week.
- Honey – Honey is one of the best solutions for fading the blemishes. Mix one tablespoon of honey with one teaspoon of milk and one teaspoon of lemon. Apply the mask as a thin layer all over the face. You can feel that the blemishes are cleared in maximum. Repeat at least twice a week for good results.
- Tomato – Tomato juice acts as a natural cleanser. It not only cleans the dirt on face, but also works effectively in fading off the blemishes.
- Sandalwood Paste – Sandalwood powder has antiseptic and cleansing properties. Make a smooth paste by adding lemon and rose water. Apply like a face pack and wait till it dries. Then, wash off with lukewarm water, and then with cold water. You can see effective results.
- Orange Peel – Orange peel is rich in vitamin C and has antiseptic and antibacterial properties. Mix one teaspoon of orange peel powder with one teaspoon each of honey and milk. Rub gently over the face with finger tips in circular motion for 2 minutes and then rinse off with plain water. The treatment not only fades off blemishes, but also exfoliates dead skin and heals the damaged skin tissues.
Finally, be confident and proud
Skin disorders discourage and often embarrass when among a group of people in the society. But, you can avoid such situations by using the most inexpensive gifts of nature that are available within your footsteps.
Importantly, apart from taking external treatments, you also need to possess soft skills like confidence. Use these ingredients and feel proud of your flawless, clean and clear skin.