Table Of Contents
Why natural remedies?
Nature has gifted mankind with numerous natural ingredients that help to enhance beauty. Today, every one is experiencing polluted air. No matter how much ever care we take, our skin is threatened with various calamities that may arise through water, air or food.
Therefore, we need to take care of our skin and maintain it regularly to avoid any kind of adverse effects. Natural remedies are not only free from chemicals, but are also inexpensive. The fresh ingredients with pure properties help in gaining instant clear skin.
Natural remedies gifted by nature
A number of herbs, spices, plants are food are available in nature that help in achieving smooth and clear skin. Some of the effective natural remedies are listed below:
- Papaya – Papaya contains papain, an enzyme that has antibacterial and antifungal properties. Apply mashed papaya pulp all over the face and stay for 10 minutes. Wash with lukewarm water, followed by cold water. You can see smooth and clear skin.
- Cucumber – Cucumber has 95% of water content and therefore, acts as a cooling agent. Extract one tablespoon of juice from cucumber and mix it with half tablespoon of raw milk. Apply it as a thin layer over the face and wait till the mask dries. Wash off with plain water and see the amazing results. Use it regularly to clear dark circles under your eyes.
- Mint – Mint contains menthol that has cooling and cleansing properties. Crush few mint leaves by adding few drops of water. Filter the juice and apply it all over the face and stay overnight. Your pimples will be vanished, leaving your skin smooth and supple.
- Neem – Neem has antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties that help to detoxify the body and remove acne and excess oils from the skin. Mix one teaspoon of neem powder with two teaspoons of yoghurt. Apply the mask all over the face, leaving the area around the eyes. Wait for 10 minutes and wash off with plain water. You can feel the smooth and clear skin.
- Turmeric – Turmeric has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that not only reduces acne, but also removes scars. Mix half teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of milk and apply it all over the face. Milk acts as natural cleanser. Once the pack dries, rinse off the face with cold water. The treatment not only reduces acne, but also improves complexion.
What can be said finally?
Natural remedies are not only cheap, but also work effectively because of the fresh and pure medicinal properties that are free from chemicals. Only few of them but effective ones are mentioned above.
Try any of them and enjoy smooth, clear and flawless skin, instead of wasting time by worrying about how to buy expensive products from the market.